<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18947253?origin\x3dhttp://-angel-white-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Ava and I am 17. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

If there's a last person to be sane on this earth
then it would be ME.

Cuz this idiotic girl isnt going to sleep.

lets check the tim now.
2.45 AM
Thank you.
and guess what?
this totallly sane girl is actually staring at her screen,
listening repeatedly to the music of her blog.
and doing nothing else.

OMG.
im not even feeling a teeny weeny bit of sleepy.
NOT AT ALL.
omg.
im getting insomnia.
im dying!!
URGH//!

help me!
im getting more and more engergetic by each second.
actually thats not true.
BUT HE**
I CANT SLEEP!!!!!!
why me??
of all those silly and dumb brain creatures on earth,
WHY AM I THE ONE SUFFERING FROM INSOMNIA!!

AND I still have the BIG mission to complete tmr.
Damn.
im dead man.
thanks alot.

and this is the.. 12th time imlistening to this song.
and not sick of it at all.
IM SANE.

ERPS.

exclamation mark i love u.